Friday, February 10, 2012

Stuffed Toys, yay!

What was the stuffed toy(s) you loved as a child?

I had 3 that stand out in my mind.

1. I had a frog with long arms and even longer legs and I'd flip him in the air so his limbs would be extended in flight :P

2. I had a penguin I called Penguin and he was really short, a little shorter than a 2 liter bottle and he was really soft and his black fur was kinda shiny.

3. I had a bat as in a flying bat. He was basically a black fur ball with two big flappy fabric wings. I think he was actually a halloween decoration I had taken after the holiday as my toy. He had really cute face with big green eyes and two little white fangz.

k'mon yoooz all had some stuffed toys you wuved so 'fess up!

3 comments:

  1. "I had a penguin I called Penguin." Great name ;)

    I had a baby Ewok that was really soft. I hate to think that my, once childhood friend is now suffocating inside a box in my parents basement. I bet he hates me right now, and has hated me for the past 27 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you not seen toy story??? poor little Ewok...

      well, comment function on this site is bugging out again, so i could only use reply...

      i've had this milk bottle ive had since growing up. I still have it and i sleep with it everyday. It's a giant milk bottle that i call 'milky' hahhaha. yeah, another great name :P

      Delete
  2. I was a blanket girl. I had a lot of stuffed animals but none stand out - except my Care Bear, I had the green shamrock guy. But my blankies were the way to go. I had two that a great aunt I don't remember handmade for my sister and me when we were babies. When she got older she gave me hers. I gave it back to her when she went to college. She gave it back to ME when she graduated from college. And I gave them both to her babies when they were born. They were the softest things EVER and always smelled like home.

    ReplyDelete